A new big story DLC called “Warlords of New York” came out for multiplayer third person shooter Tom Clancy’s The Division 2. It takes players to Manhattan familiar to them by the first game.
Main antagonist of the story is renegade agent Aaron Keener, callsign “Vanguard”. He and his minions took over a part of the city and now agents must find and eliminate him. Also new DLC rise up max level to 40 and add a new special progress system for endless level up. Head over to our store to order Division 2 SHD and Seasonal Level Boost.
Key features of Warlords of New York:
- New huge location to explore
- Long waited main story chapter
- Progression system is now truly endless
- New items, weapons and armor sets
- Reworked talents and gear calibration
Cost of a new DLC “Warlords of New York” is $29.99 for PC, PlayStation4 and Xbox One.