Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 developer Hardsuit Labs has revealed the last clan named the Malkavian, also known as the Clan of the Moon.
This is a new-blood clan with a telepathic ability, they can see and hear everything “the world wants to hide.” They also can control and mess with people minds.
But this gift is cursed with a variety mental illness, like psychoses or compulsive disorders. You can buy Vampire Bite + Vampirism 1-10 boost in ESO from our professsional team.
Using Dementation they go into someone’s mind to seed an imperfect version of their psychoses.
- Haunt– imparts an unseen spectre in the minds of victims. Unable to control themselves, they’ll try to flee in a panic.
- Berserk– fills the vampire’s targets with an uncontrollable rage, causing them to lash out at anything nearby – even the air itself, if no better target is available.
- Use of Dementation, while thoroughly unsettling, is not a Masquerade violation.
Another one, the Auspex, let the malkavian go deeper in a one’s condition, expanding their senses beyond the boundaries of their bodies.
- Aura Sense– allows the vampire to spot NPC’s through walls, read crowds at a glance and mark individuals, staying aware of them even over long distances. It also reveals the weaknesses of a marked NPC.
- Psychic Projection– forces the vampire’s mind from their body, allowing it to explore the area in astral form and use Aura Sight to mark any character they spot. The vampire’s senses have developed to such an extent that they may end up telepathically overwhelming the senses of others for a short while.
- Use of Auspex is not a Masquerade violation.
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 will be out on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One somewhere in March 2020. ESO Boosting is available for purchasing already.