Update 2.2.2 for Destiny 2 is out, fixing The Revelry issues with earning Triumphs and also the issue with Orbs of Light.
The Orbs of Light Issue
This one wasn’t allowing players to complete Triumphs, but Bungie reached to that problem and fixed it superfast, so no problems here no more, folks. So the solving is, if you now earn 20 orbs during The Revelry spring event, your Triumph is automatically completed. In case you finished all other Triumphs, the “Party Harder” one is also done and you get your emblem reward.
- The issue with Dreaming City lore, not being awarded when completing an Ascendant Challenge, has been fixed.
- Lowered the Verdant Light: Competitive Triumph to require only 20 Revelry Orbs;
- Players who earned 20 orbs during the Revelry event will have their Triumph completed retroactively;
- If players completed all other Triumphs, the “Party Harder” Triumph will also be completed and grant the emblem reward.
- Fixed an issue with the Gambit Prime bounty “Sentries Hold the Line” where all boss enemies were unintentionally contributing toward bounty progress;
- The bounty has been re-balanced to award significantly more bounty progress for Blocker and Primeval kills;
- An issue, where the “Collect Vex Samples” objective of the Xur bounty “The Tower” could not be finished in the Warden of Nothing strike, is gone.
- Fixed an issue where the Iron Ruby shader was not dropping;
- This shader now drops when dismantling Iron Banner gear.
- Fixed an issue where Massacre and Locksmith medals were not appearing in Gambit Prime.
- Fixed an issue where the “Good Doggo” emote was dropping from unintended sources;
- Fixed an issue where Legendary Eververse Ghost Shells were dropping with only Mercury perks.
Weapons and Armor
- Fixed an issue where Vestian Dynasty could not be Masterworked;
- The Wizened Rebuke can now drop with random rolls from Iron Banner engrams and Match Rewards once the associated Triumph has been completed.
- Removing Sentry armor with Umbral Strike stacks active will no longer give a permanent damage buff against Taken;
- Fixed an issue where Actium War Rig would prevent Auto Rifles with the Grave Robber perk from being able to generate Masterwork orbs.
- Arcstrider- Fixed an issue in which Combination Blow was unintentionally magnifying damage of the Arc Staff Super.
- Spectral Blades – Super duration out of stealth with no attacking decreased from 17.5 to 14.5 seconds; super duration in stealth with no attacking decreased from 26.6 to 23.5 seconds; light melee cost increased by 50%; out-of-stealth damage reduction decreased from 60% to 52%; in-stealth damage reduction decreased from 62% to 54.4%.
- Voidwalker – Fixed an issue where Warlocks were unable to Blink after going through a teleportation portal;
- Stormcaller – Fixed an issue where Chaos Reach would not deal damage to enemies affected by other status effects (such as Thorn’s Soul Devourer or Hunter Tethers).