This current update for The Division 2 is delivered.
Ubisoft has released a new patch for The Division 2 during maintenance on April 16. The game was down for three hours and brought back at 3:30am PT, 6:30am ET, 11:30am BST.
Update 2.1 removed the issue with some NPCs and enemies stucking in a T-pose, this problem appeared with last week’s update. The update fixes big bugs as well that have been there since the game went live for some players.
At first, the Revive Hive now supposes to do its job more systematically, but developer Massive warns it can still fail to resurrect players in some cases, and it’s looking for a solution.
The Crafting Bench bug not allowing some players to upgrade it should now be fixed. With every World Tier, players should now get the upgrade blueprint required to move the bench into the new tier.
One of these days, The Division 2 Boost will become new norm and test servers will be opened. You will probably know more at this week’s State of the Game stream.
The patch notes for the last update:
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs could get stuck in a T-pose when being killed out of view.
- Fixed an issue where the Crafting Bench upgrade blueprint would not be granted to players when moving from one World Tier to another.
- Fixed an issue where the two piece bonus of the True Patriot gear set would not trigger correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Gila Guard brand gear could not be donated to the Campus Daily Project “Brand Request: Gila Guard”.
- Fixed another issue with the Revive Hive not working properly. We are still working on instances where the skill sometimes will not resurrect players.