So, the latest beta patch for Mortal Online 2 brings a broker, an update for crafting, as well as additional improvements and fixes. There are a lot of additions in this latest patch, including:
- Added a system of trading brokers.
- Added support for collecting mail used in the broker’s system.
- Cougars were added.
- Added direwolves.
- Added Satorov.
- Added updated calculation of weak points for creating daggers.
Also, there were some additions in crafting:
- Added a new crafting system.
- Having your crafting skills and material skills above Level 70 will now only affect the durability of the item you make.
- Crafting skill no longer affects the amount of materials you use when crafting melee weapons.
- The “worst” item you can make if you have 1 skill in each skill is now better than before.
- Removed the dice roll from crafting, which gave players legendary items if they were skilled enough.
- Artisans who have 100 skills in all the crafting skills needed to craft an item can now sign and name their items.
The patch also made many changes in addition to several fixes. These fixes mainly address performance and stability, as well as some gameplay elements.:
- Refactoring several major systems to eliminate engine garbage collection failures.
- The player should no longer become out of alignment with the world after dismounting from a horse on a slope.
- NPCs will not look at a character in front of them if another character is near them or behind them.
- NPCs would sometimes not be knocked down due to the engine’s spawn placement correction.
- The AI path points from the server sometimes couldn’t be projected to the floor because they didn’t take into account the height of the characters.
The beta version for Mortal Online 2 continues to be updated and improved regularly. A previous update, for example, introduced horse-drawn melee combat.