According to Bethesda, further rebalances will appear and the direct-purchase artifacts will be removed.
This week’s Blades update has shown significant changes, which was based on players’ suggestions, and cut the time it takes to open the game’s Silver Chests, so now you will spend one hour instead of three on it. In Elder Scrolls Online Champion Points play essential role allowing your character to get passive stats. Same thing about gems needed to open chests, now the amount is decreased from 36 to 12.
Speaking more about Silver Chests, you won’t find them in the Abyss anymore either, so now they don’t clutter up your inventory too much, and considering that they take less time to be opened now, you will be able to clear out the space even faster.
Another thing to change is the “removal of direct purchase artifacts” and rebalancing the “level-up rewards and offers”.
So, all the patch notes will be:
- Silver Chests! These now only take one hour to open, or 12 Gems. (They were 3 hours and 36 gems before).
- Silver Chests no longer appear in the Abyss.
- Wood Chests and Elder Chests have been added to Job rewards. Elder Chests are extremely rare, but possible.
- Added confirmation for any Gem use above 11, so you don’t accidentally use higher amounts.
- Adjusted Abyss floors below your level to reward more experience points.