Ready to take the next step in the Star Trek Online universe? It’s time to head off on a Rise of Discovery on Xbox One and PS4. Destiny 2 Paid Boosting is also avaialble on all platforms from our store.
This new installment is definitely for fans of Captain Gabriel Lorca as it offers a look at his pre-Discovery history. Also featured in the new content is Commander Ellen Landry — who we also get some pre-Discovery insight into.
What To Expect
Two featured episodes with characters from Star Trek Discovery wait for you along with a new Tier 6 reputation to rank up in, and the ability for Tier 6 starships to drop their level restrictions and level up along with your character. There’s also a little freebie arriving to PlayStation Plus and Xbox Gold subscribers in the form of reward packs which include a color-variant Tardigrade Combat Pet, a color-variant Division 2 like Assault Drone Vanity Pet and three Master Keys. Subscribers to each service can grab their goods between Tuesday, July 2nd, and Sunday, October 13th.
The Game Events
There are also events that take place across brand new missions featured in Rise of Discovery, the list you can check below:
- Two New Featured Episodes – All of the game’s captains can participate in two brand new playable episodes which take place in the Star Trek: Discovery universe.
- The Plausibility of the Possible – Players will rescue the U.S.S. Buran, led by Captain Gabriel Lorca and Commander Ellen Landry, after the Starfleet ship is attacked by Klingons.
- Impossibility of Reason – Star Trek Online captains will team up with Landry on an urgent mission to rescue Lorca from a desolate ice moon before he is apprehended by a Klingon search party.
- Star Trek: Discovery Characters – Rise of Discovery features original voice acting from Star Trek: Discovery’s very own Jason Isaacs (Harry Potter film series, The Patriot) as Captain Lorca and Rekha Sharma (Battlestar Galactica, Alien vs Predators: Requiem) as Commander Landry.
- New Reputation – Console captains can explore a new Tier 6 Reputation, “Discovery Legends,” which allows players to earn exciting new Discovery themed rewards. All of the Discovery Task Force Operations will now feature Advanced and Elite versions that have been converted to support this new reputation and pay out Discovery Legend Marks.
Star Trek Online is a free-to-play MMO that allows players to explore the Star Trek universe from within. The trailer for new expansion you can find below.