As expected, Resident Evil Village took the leading position in the fresh Steam chart sorting games according to their week revenue. This horror have got rather high marks. The peak of the current players have exceeded thousand ones.
Furthermore, the players bought the full set of Resident Evil 7 and Resident Evil Village more ofthen than before. This set took two positions in top ten. By the way, the new addition Arma 3 is the novelty in the chart.
We must say that both of pre-orders were in the top. Hood Outlaws & Legends which release date is today took the second place and updated Mass Effect trilogy took the ninth.
Here you can see the resh chart (3rd – 9th of May):
- The leader is Resident Evil Village (the novelty);
- Hood: Outlaws & Legends (pre-orders) takes the second place;
- PUBG takes the third;
- It Takes Two – the fourth;
- Valve Index VR Kit took the fifth position;
- Resident Evil Village и Resident Evil 7 full set (novelty) is the sixth;
- The 7th one is Resident Evil Village и Resident Evil 7 (also the novelty);
- Arma 3 Creator DLC: S.O.G. Prairie Fire (the novelty too) is at the eighth place;
- Preorders of the Mass Effect Legendary Edition takes the ninth place;
- NieR Automata completes the top.