Before the release of the patch on Path of Exile, notes were published. This patch is intended to make several fixes and improvements to Ultimatum, the latest expansion for the action-RPG Grinding Gear Games.
The ultimatum issued for the Path of Exile earlier this month was not without some serious problems. first, GGG allowed some streamers and content creators to bypass the queue-a move they later admitted was ” clearly a mistake.”
The notes were published on April 27 and you can expect a new patch for Path of Exile to be released later this week or early next week. This ultimatum-specific improvements include:
- Turned on the Razor Dance ultimatum modifier again.
- Improved various visual effects in the clash with the Test Master.
- The monsters in the “Stand in the Stone Circle” Ultimatum encounters have improved their experience and drops to bring them in line with other ultimatum encounters.
- Fixed an issue where monsters sometimes couldn’t disappear after completing an Ultimatum Encounter.
And the character game sheet now displays “Chaos Damage Immunity” if you have the passive Chaos Grafting skill keystone.It is clarified that the Snow Cloak buff does not cause you less damage. This is purely a change of description.
He clarified that Fanaticism reduces all costs (not just the cost of mana). This is purely a change of description.
The patch notes also list several crash fixes, which include:
- Fixed a client crash.
- Fixed instance crash.
- Fixed a client error that could occur when opening items.