So, it looks like the folks at Grinding Gear Games, the team behind Path of Exile, shared the patch notes for 3.15.2 ahead of its release sometime this week. The patch includes several improvements for the recently released Expedition extension.
The expedition, which was launched for Path of Exile at the end of last month, brought several new support stones and skills. A new underground explosive mechanic has also been added as part of the, wait for it, expedition mechanic when you hunt for relics. The PlayStation version of Expedition was actually postponed due to a problem with the showstopping database. Since its release, Expedition has received a previous major patch that has resulted in several quality of life improvements along with several fixes.
This upcoming patch, 3.15.2, is due to be released sometime this week and continues the trend of improving and fixing the Path of the Exile Expedition. Some of these improvements include:
- Expedition suppliers can now offer Level 86 products in their stores.
- When the option to remove the Modifiers with the lowest modifier level is offered when working with Rog, the element’s popup window will now display the Modifier that will be removed, or possible modifiers that will be removed.
- If you skip the crafting offer from the Horn, the next craft that it will offer will no longer be exactly the same craft that you missed, or a craft of the same type.
- The Horn’s suggestion to apply a random quality type to an item will now apply to a quality of 10-20% (previously 1-20%).
- This option is no longer offered for products that already have quality.
- Now Rog has a chance to offer to spoil your product, with a high probability that this will affect the final deal.
- Rog now offers only the following options for gem transactions: Redial Prefixes, Redial Suffixes, Redial Prefix Modifier
- Values, Redial Suffix Modifier Values, Adding a Prefix modifier, Adding a suffix modifier, and Damaging an element with a high probability of getting a corrupted implicit.