As it became known recently, Nintendo held a small Direct presentation dedicated to games from partner companies for the Nintendo Switch.This is pretty cool, as we’ve learned a little new stuff to keep you happy with the news.
During the event, two games on the Monster Hunter universe were presented at once. The first, Monster Hunter Rise, continues the main series and is released on March 26, 2021. According to the description of the trailer, in Monster Hunter Rise, the user will have to save the village of Kamura from the impending “rampage”. During the passage, the player will be able to use the new hunting tool Wirebug, as well as enlist the help of companion animals Palicoes and Palamutes.
During the presentation of the Nintendo Direct Mini, Capcom announced Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin — the second part of “Monster Hunter on the contrary” — it does not need to ruthlessly kill dinosaurs, but tame them, collecting a collection, as in Pokemon. However, the game has a turn-based combat system, but the setting is designed for a younger audience than the original Monster Hunter with blood and dismemberment.
The first part of Monster Hunter Stories was released on 3DS in 2017, Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin will also be a Nintendo exclusive, its release is expected in the summer of 2021.
Developers of criminal tactics Empire of Sin showed a new trailer with a release date. The premiere will take place on December 1 on all platforms.
- Also on the hybrid console will look sniper shooter Sniper Elite 4. the Release is scheduled for this winter.
- Monster Hunter: Rise-an action game about hunting monsters, developed for Switch.
- The action takes place on a large seamless map.
- There is a base where you can communicate with characters.
- Among the monsters mentioned Manamela, Acnesol, Tetraodon and a Large Izumi.
- The word rise in the name refers to the method of movement — you have to conquer vertical surfaces. For this you need to use a creature called protouch — in fact, the hook-cat.
- Protozoa will also allow to use during battle. Battles are built on combining a live device with weapons.
- There will be new satellites-sled dogs (not a typo!).
- Released on March 26, 2021. Pre-order collection is already running.
Microsoft and the developer Studio Moon Studios hastened to share with the public the happy news: the long-awaited release of the adventure game Ori and the Will of the Wisps on Switch. Owners of the Nintendo hybrid console can purchase the game from the Nintendo eShop digital store for $ 30.
Also on the way is a collector’s edition worth 150 bucks. It will be released in a limited edition in versions for Xbox One, Switch and PC. You can pre-order here. The “collector” is due to go on sale in December.