The Division 2 developers pleased us with new patch on April 18.
Right after the rolling out of The Division 2’s patch 2.1 on Tuesday, Ubisoft announced that a new update is going live the April 18 morning on every platform.
Just as with previous one, we got three hours of maintenance before the update release that kick off at 12:30am PT, 3:30am ET, 8:30am BST. This patch fixes a couple of issue with balance tweaks to combat.
At first, it decreases NPC damage and health in all difficulty levels above normal, also lowers damage output of Named bosses altogether. More widely, Hard difficulty is now more tolerant for your skills, and the Challenge one is a bit easier now. Heroic difficulty got almost no changes, so it’s “barely” easier than before.
A bug making elite enemies much more aggressive in Heroic has been fixed. The update also fixes a couple of cases where players got stuck after resurrection.
There are all the changes the new patch includes:
- Fixed an issue where players were able to receive unlimited Snitch heroic bounties.
- Fixed other issues relating to players being stuck after revival.
- Lowered NPC damage and health above normal difficulty.
- Increased variety of NPCs spawned at higher difficulty levels.
- Fixed another issue where players were stuck after being revived while having a DoT state active.
- Fixed an issue related to Elite NPC aggressiveness in Heroic / Alert Level 4.
- Reduced the damage output of named bosses.
- Difficulty has been significantly decreased in Hard, moderately reduced in Challenge, and barely reduced in Heroic.
Check out and order Division 2 leveling boost services here.