The Legion expansion for Path of Exile has been released by Grinding Gear Games and is available now for Windows PC.
“Trapped for thousands of years in the Domain of Timeless Conflict, Wraeclast’s mightiest military leaders have been fighting an eternal war. In Path of Exile: Legion, you’ll set free their legions and battle them to earn valuable rewards.”
The Expansion Key Features
- Download and play for free, but never pay-to-win
- A dark and deep action RPG
- Unlimited character combinations with the game’s gigantic skill tree
- Combine skill gems to create unique combat strategies
- Explore a dark and gritty world rendered from a fixed 3D perspective
- Explore randomly generated levels for nearly infinite replayability
- Craft weapons, magic items and even end-game maps to become more powerful
- Cooperate or compete with thousands of other Exiles in a persistent online world
- Ascend online ladders in every game mode
In Legion you also will see a few new character archtypes: the Blood, Sand Gladiator and the Rage Berserker. The Blood and Sand Gladiator can switch between Blood Stance and Sand Stance – Blood causing massive damage to multiple enemies at once and Sand providing the character with better defense. Of course there’s also new loot, seasonal challenges to permanently unlock cosmetic items and some new skills. By the way, skills now can be queued, so when you finish the current action the scheduled one immediately comes next.
The Legion also will be available for PS4 on June 10th.