So, during the presentation of State of Play, the developer Mantisco announced the release of the” battle royale ” with elements of the MMORPG Hunter’s Arena: Legends from early access and most importantly shared a new trailer for the game.
And also, along with the full-fledged release, several innovations will be added:
- Five new hunters. Momo, Dalgi, Wu Kong,
- Pigsy and Sandy will join the list of available 17 characters.
- A small map for a more dynamic gameplay with the option of fast travel.
- A new movement in the combat system called “Quickstep”, which, if used correctly, can completely change the course of the battle with the enemy.
- A new arena, support for crossplay between PC and PlayStation, and more improved optimization.
But we will have to wait for the full release of Hunter’s Arena: Legends, since it will take place only on August 3 on PC, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. Also on the day of release, the game will be free for PlayStation Plus subscribers for a whole month, until September 6. If the owners of personal computers are interested in this royal battle, then until July 23 there is a great opportunity to buy it with a 50% discount in the Steam store.