Riot Games has published a new issue of dev diaries dedicated to the upcoming 2.3 patch for mobile MOBA League of Legends: Wild Rift. He will not only add new champions to the game, but also make various gameplay improvements.
Riven, Irelia, Lucian and Senna will be added to the list of characters. The first two will even receive their own event, where you will need to choose one side and receive rewards for completing special tasks. The runes will be changed: “Kleptomania” will be completely replaced with a new one, and the rest will be rebalanced. A list of close friends will appear, which will not only appear at the top of the list, but will also receive other benefits, such as a login notification. Also, it will not do without new skins.
Let’s briefly note the rest of the update changes:
- In the new Ranked Season, players will receive another reward – the Radiant Lulu skin.
- 4G / Wi-Fi dual link function appears.
- You will return to be able to view your connection details before the start of the match.
- A tool will appear to check the quality of the connection in the just played match.
- In Ranked Matches, they will allow you to change the order in which the champion is selected.
- The in-game account window will automatically adjust to the players’ roles.
- The in-game commentator will be less likely to mention towers.
- Game performance will improve.
- The process of entering the game will speed up.
- Decrease the size of files on the first download by 300 MB.
Update’s release date is still unknown.