Twitter user Zer0Bytes0 posted images of an unannounced PvP shooter from Ubisoft called BattleCat, which mixed The Division, Ghost Recon Breakpoint and Splinter Cell.
According to this leak, players are waiting for:
- Escort mode. The attackers must escort the cargo to the delivery area, while the defenders try to interfere with them.
- Ringleader mode. The goal is to capture the rings of the dead players. The player of each team with the most rings becomes the leader. The leader must survive for 30 seconds to add his rings to the team’s bank.
- Echelon class. They are invisible on the minimap and use abilities to surprise and confuse opponents. Can reveal the location of enemies.
- Class Wolves. Wear additional armor, are immune to blinding grenades, and use technologies such as personal shields.
- Cleaners class. Designed to deal damage. They carry an additional grenade, a napalm turret, a fire-attacking drone, and a flamethrower.
- Outcast class. Support class. Dealing damage increases their own health regeneration. Can heal nearby allies. The ultimate ability prevents them and their allies from dying for a limited period of time.
Most likely, we will learn about the reliability of the rumor already on June 12 at the Ubisoft conference at E3 2021.