So, Grinding Gear Games has released the patch notes for 3.14.1 c ahead of the patch rollout later this week. The patch is mainly aimed at fixing bugs for Path of Exile.This patch contains quite a few general fixes and improvements, in addition to some fixes and improvements on the microtransaction front.
These bug-killing measures include:
- Fixed a bug with the Elementalist’s passive skill “Bastion of Elements”, where the Primary Aegis would not be re-applied if you died in any area.
- Fixed a bug with the unique Mahuxotl shield where the Eternal Sacrifice sometimes failed when reaching the full energy shield.
- Fixed an issue where the Ice Storm skill provided by the unique Ice Whisperer Staff could not be supported by the Arcanist brand.
- Fixed an issue where an Agony Crier supported by Arrogance could cause a summoned Agony Seeker to fail to attack.
- It is clarified that the Harvest craft, which turns a unique item into a random unique weapon, can also turn an item into a random unique quiver. This is purely a change of description.
Path of Exile has seen its 3.14 expansion, Ultimatum, released just last month. During this launch, the team found themselves in hot water when they allowed some influencers and streamers to buy exalted orbs and bypass the queue. They came out and admitted that their actions there were clearly a mistake.