One of the biggest summer’s releases for MMO players officially comes to us as Final Fantasy XIV’s Shadowbringers formally launches. It’s a massive chunk of new story for the MMO-JRPG, this time taking a break from Eorzean politics to drop players into a post-apocalyptic parallel world. Players who pre-ordered got a few days of early access, but now it’s open to all.
Main Shadowbringers Features
Read the list below:
- Gunbreaker & Dancer jobs
- Viera and Hrothgar races
- level 80 cap
- Trust System that allows players to take on challenge dungeons with NPCs
- new Beast Tribes & Primals – Pixies, Nu Mou, and Dawrves
- Game+ mode to replay previously completed quests
- YoRHa: Dark Apocalypse Alliance Raid
- Eden high-end raid
- Disciples of the Hand and Land high-end content
- new Tales of Adventure items “to advance through the main scenario and job levels respectively to more swiftly access Shadowbringers content”
Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers is available as a digital download collector’s edition for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Windows, Steam, and Mac for $59.99. A physical version of the Standard Edition is available for PlayStation 4 for $39.99 and digital download versions will be available for PlayStation 4, Windows, Steam, and Mac for $39.99. All versions of Shadowbringers can be purchased at the Square Enix Store.