Upcoming tactical RPG, Solasta: Crown of the Magister, received new features.
The team recently shared features you can look forward to in the game. The trailer showcases how to create a fully customized party. Players can choose among a wide range of races, classes and subclasses, background stories and abilities, to maximize synergies and potential while adventuring.
Additional features include:
• Verticality: Solasta is a three-dimensional world. No series of flat maps anymore. Locations can be explored by climbing walls, flying, teleporting, crawling through tunnels, finding secret passages, or falling through unstable ground. This allows players to use the environment to take on encounters in multiple different ways.
• Team Based Adventure: Players will have many options to choose races, classes, backgrounds. They can even roll for stats as they create their party. All members are essential. All together players adventure through Solasta as a group, where you must work together in pursuit of your quest.
• Tactical CRPG: Each encounter can be handled in different ways. It’s up to you, whether you use the high ground to strike your enemies from above as a Darkweaver Rogue, or shove your enemies into deep chasms as a Mountaineer Fighter. Your choices alone will determine the destiny of your party.
• Light: Light will not only help to see your surroundings as you explore. It can also be used as a weapon against the light. Careful, though – light can also give away your position.
• Created by Tabletop Players: Tactical Adventures is a team of highly experienced Tabletop players and veteran game developers. They are passionate about the genre, striving to create the best Tactical RPG video game.
We know nothing so far, about a release date, but it is scheduled to hit Steam Early Access “soon.”