For many players of the MMORPG The Elder Scrolls Online, boosting the craft bag is a practical extra. You can currently try it out in the free ESO + trial. And not only that is included in the trial membership.
When is ESO + free? You can use ESO + for free from now until October 25, 2021 at 4 p.m. CET. The rehearsal is then ended again. Until then, you can use all the advantages of ESO + membership.
Benefits of ESO + membership. These advantages are included in the (free) ESO + trial:
- Access to all DLCs (including quests, areas and dungeons) by October 25th
- Craft bag
- Double storage space in the bank
- Double storage space for transmutation crystals
- Double the number of placeable housing items in your home
- 10% experience bonus in combat and craft
- 10% more gold
- Coloring costumes
- The craft bag is a particularly popular extra
What is the craft bag? This is a kind of extra inventory for all of your crafting materials.
The great thing is: the craft bag is retained even after the trial. However, all other materials are no longer placed in your handicraft bag, but in the regular inventory. The other materials will still be stowed in the craft bag unless you remove them.
Which DLCs can you access with ESO +? You can use it to play the following DLCs:
So if you are missing a few dungeons in your achievements or you have some clues to dig up, then be sure to get your free ESO-Plus sample.
How do I get my free ESO + sample? Thats is quite easy! All you have to do is to do the following:
- Log into ESO as usual.
- As soon as you have loaded your character, you open the crown store (,).
- There is the category “ESO Plus”.
- Select “Free Trial”.
And you already have all the advantages of an ESO + membership until October 25th. You don’t need any credit or debit cards. The trial membership ends automatically on October 25th. at 4 p.m.
Still have no idea what to try first? Then check out the dungeons from the latest DLC Waking Flame.