Yesterday, independent developer and publisher Mongoose Rodeo unveiled a trailer for their upcoming project, Crowsworn. And also the start of fundraising on Kickstarter was announced, the required amount was collected in less than 24 hours.
A dark curse has fallen upon the land of Fearandal, once a vibrant kingdom. All but the last remnants of humanity have disappeared as the world is inundated with nightmarish creatures. Explore a dark world inhabited by humans and monsters in this fast-paced platforming game. Destroy the monsters that stand in your way with a variety of stylish fighting techniques as you try to unravel the truth behind Fearandal’s curse.
Explore a large, interconnected world as you fight hordes of monsters roaming the abandoned lands. Uncover secrets and unlock new abilities that expand your arsenal of deadly weapons and powers. Embark on a journey to remove an ancient curse and unravel the mystery of its origin, trying to discover the truth and realize your salvation.
Key features of the game:
- Stylish battles with exciting combinations.
- Explore a gigantic world inhabited by monsters, people and machines.
- Unlock new abilities and improvements, each of which further expands the limits of exploring the world.
- Equip and customize rune layouts with an interconnected system that allows you to create a wide range of custom configurations.
- Over 120 unique enemies.
- Over 30 unique boss encounters.
- A deep and gripping story written from the heart.
- Sophisticated AI that will keep you on your toes.
- More than a dozen unique side quests for those who like to dive deeply into the world of history.
- Draw in traditional 2D style with lots of frames.
- Cool original soundtrack composed by J.J. Ipsen.
Crowsworn has no exact release date yet, and the game has been announced for PC, PlayStation, Xbox and Switch.